Cybermummy is an annual conference for parent bloggers to meet up and get advice on social networking, attend sessions on creative blogging and learn about strategies for generating money.
Blogging is the way forward! It’s a fantastic way to connect with other writers but it has also become a unique way for brands to advertise their product or service.
What Do I Want?
Cybermummy 2011 will be held at The Brewery, London and I would be delighted if I could attend. To this end, I am looking for a sponsor who can provide the following:
- Cybermummy 2011 ticket – £100
- Travel Expenses – approx £50
- Accommodation Expenses – approx £200
- Ad-Hoc Expenses – approx £50
TOTAL: approximately £400
What Will I Offer?
- A button advert in the sidebar or a banner advert on the WitWitWoo blog until one month after the Cybermummy Conference.
- A text link in all related Cybermummy posts in 2011.
- A dedicated post introducing you as my sponsor.
- I would offer to write for any company magazine you may have to report on my experience at the conference.
- Place a link to your website on WitWitWoo in every post mentioning Cybermummy 2011.
- Sponsorship related tweets on Twitter.
- Sponsorship related mentions on Facebook.
- I would be happy to wear a badge of your choice promoting your company.
WitWitWoo is approaching its first birthday and has gone from strength to strength (in my ever so humble opinion.) It isn’t a typical parenting blog. It’s eclectic. It’s provocative. It’s unique. It manages to combine humour with heartfelt, real life experiences and has a voice that people can identify with. It’s extremely modest too.
I’m passionate about life and I think that comes across in my blog. It has real ‘heart.’ I’m a recent graduate, a working mother of 2 children, a writer, a partner to a pretty awesome man and my days are full of my children, work, love, struggles, ups, downs and the occasional salsa dance in the kitchen!
I’m a regular contributor to the music and entertainment website, Dropout UK and I’ve also regularly contributed to In The Powder Room (previously Powder Room Graffiti.)
I attended the Save The Children Blogging Conference last month and was able to see first hand the power of the blogger – we can really make a difference. I met in person some other high profile bloggers and Cybermummy will enable me to do this on a larger scale and I couldn’t be more excited.
My social media presence is growing day by day. Visitors to my blog have increased exponentially (figures on request) – and this is worldwide circulation, not just UK based.
I’m very excited about the opportunity to forge a relationship with my potential sponsor and if you have any other questions about the conference or WitWitWoo, I would be more than happy to discuss them with you.
Over and out!