Welcome to my blog!
I’m Kate. Writer, Mother, Lover of Life.
WitWitWoo is a lifestyle blog, covering topics such as (single) parenting, dating, travel and body image.
Minor claims to fame include:
- Having two pieces of poetry published
- Having a radio play about Shakespeare published
- Appearing in a vodka advertising campaign (see ‘15 Minutes,)
- Auditioning to appear on The Apprentice
- Being a World Record Holder
- Modelling dresses for M&S
- Taking part in a video campaign for Nissan.
I’ve worked in a dry cleaners, for a national newspaper, a marketing agency and a property company in Mayfair. I’ve experienced divorce, losing a parent, redundancy and a WHOLE lot more … so I like to think I have plenty of life experience to write about.
I have just finished working as a Content Marketing Manager and am a huge social media fan – so much so that I went to University as a mature student in 2006 and completely changed my career. Now looking for new challenges!
I am also the proud mother of two boys, aged 9 and 18. Ben is now studying Politics and Media at Bournemouth University and Dexter is … well, he’s just Dexter
Please see my Portfolio for details of work I’ve had published in other publications.